In addition to pursuing partnerships for our internal programs, we are also interested in sponsored research arrangements. If you have an existing product (or if you are working on a new product) that can benefit from improved delivery, we would like to hear from you. Maybe an alternative way of administration will substantially improve the value of your existing product, or it may help overcome safety and efficacy obstacles in order to get your new product approved.
Here are some product attributes that will help you evaluate the potential fit of your product with our delivery technologies:
- High potency agents (in order to maintain the small size of the implant device and still load sufficient medication to provide therapeutic levels for a long period of time)
- Existing formulations result in poor medication adherence.
- Existing formulations require invasive administration and/or lack of patient convenience.
- Potent peptides or other molecules that are cleared fast.
- Molecules that have poor oral bioavailability.
- Molecules that provide a benefit at steady plasma levels.
- Product areas where a long acting formulation will improve the cost of treatment.
- Existing formulations present safety concerns (e.g., rare but acute response requiring immediate treatment interruption).
For all Corporate Development Inquiries please contact us at: email@example.com